Old age doesn’t necessarily mean diseases. With our geriatric wellness checkup we can nip the diseases in the bud. Our personalised and exhaustive checkup not only includes reliable blood tests but a consultation with a urologist and a mens health expert.
What does the Geriatric Men’s Checkup Include ?
Geriatric Men’s Health checkup includes blood test, cardiac evaluation with ECG, Chest X ray, Uroflowmetry and consultation with our Men’s Health Experts. The usual protocol of a Men’s Health Checkup includes:
- Arrival Fasting at our centre
- Drawing of Blood and Urine samples
- Time for refreshments
- Review of reports and ECG and X ray Chest
- Consultation with Men’s Health Expert
- Dietary Therapy and planning
- Review of advanced tests on the next day such as PSA and other cancer markers
Why choose your Geriatric Checkup from Urocentre ?
Urocentre is the first centre to be recognized by the Men’s Health Society of India for Screening Men as a dedicated Male friendly facility. This not only makes us the pioneer in health checkups for men but also provides credibility to the work we do towards preventive health.
- Recognised by the Men’s Health Society of India
- Protocol based approach
- Not just reports but answers and guidance to stay healthy is covered by our Men’s Health Expert
- Regular follow up via social media integration
- Highly economical package