Dr. Seth brings with him over 20 years of rich experience in all types of urological and oncological surgeries including breast surgeries, colorectal / abdominal, urological, general, minimal access & trauma surgeries specializing in Gall stones disease, hernia & gynae surgeries. He is an accomplished endoscopist and colo-proctologist. Dr. Seth, in his previous role, has worked as Senior Resident, Sir Ganga Ram hospital, Delhi, GB Pant Hospital, New Delhi and Sr. Consultant at various hospitals in Gurgoan and Bhiwadi.
Dr Rajeev Seth did his MBBS from SPMC, Bikaner in the year 1996 and finished his MS in general surgery from SMS Medical College, Jaipur in 1999. Thereafter he underwent training in the department of gastrointestinal surgery at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital and at GB Pant Hospital, New Delhi.
Dr. Rajeev Seth is amongst the very few surgeons who do endoscopies and colonoscopies. In fact, Dr. Rajeev Seth is of the firm opinion that all the patients of gall stone disease should undergo an upper GI endoscopy to rule out gastritis as their cause for pain prior to undergoing surgery for cholelithiasis.
It has been Dr. Seth’s mission to provide safe, affordable, and accessible surgery to the masses, as a result, Dr. Rajeev Seth has been associated with the towns of Bhiwadi and Dharuhera for the last 15 years to promote this very cause.
Detailed Curriculum Vitae
Senior laparoscopic surgeon with proven track record for conceptualizing, setting-up, running, and growing medical teams and a multi-specialty hospital.
• Heading the surgical unit at Urocentre and Mayom Hospital, Gurgaon
• Conducting laparoscopic and general surgical procedure
Co-founder and Head Surgery Unit, Sri Vinayak Hospital Bhiwadi 2006-Oct 2016
• Took over a hospital building in Bhiwadi and Co-founded Sri Vinayak Hospital in 2006 to tap into an unmet market
• Set up a 10 bedded facility with core specialties of surgery, orthopaedics, and gynaecology
• Started other specialties and scaled up the hospital to a 30 bedded facility
• Started satellite clinics in neighbouring towns to increase outreach
• Started a second center in Bhiwadi that helped in increasing the revenues by almost 25%
• Set up additional revenue streams through opening up medical rooms in industrial units around Bhiwadi
• Over 10 years built the brand of Sri Vinayak as a provider of accessible, affordable and quality healthcare
• Established best practices for evidence based and justified treatment protocols
Visiting Consultant 2002-2006
• Visiting consultant attached to various hospitals in and around Gurgaon: Sheetla Hospital, Raman Munjal Hospital, etc.
Senior Resident 2000-2002
• Sri Ganga Ram Hospital, Apollo Hospital, GB Pant Hospital
• FIAGES : 2015
• MS : 1996-99; SMS Medical college, Jaipur
• MBBS : 1989-95; SP Medical College, Bikaner