- Losing an erection during intercourse can be a stressful, worrying experience.However, it’s also a fairly normal one. Just about every man will experience it at some point in life, and it’s nothing that you should feel ashamed or embarrassed about.
- Technically, losing your erection during sex is a form of erectile dysfunction a common male sexual disorder that can affect men of all ages and backgrounds.
A variety of factors can all play a role in causing you to either lose your erection during sex or get an erection that isn’t quite firm enough for you to penetrate your partner. These include:-
- Physical health conditions (particularly those that affect blood flow or the function of your nerves).
- factors related to your lifestyle(Alcoholic, smoking) and even psychological issues like several common mental health disorders.
• Make Changes to Your Lifestyle
• Take Part in Psychotherapy
• Use Erectile Dysfunction Medication
• Consult with a Urologist, he will find out the exact cause of the disease and recommend you the treatment according to the diagnosis.