Burning in urine is commonly a sign of infections and stones. It can also occur due to dehydration and intake of spicy foods and bladder irritants like tea and coffee. Never the less burning in urine should be promptly attended to.
Here are the things that you need to do to stop burning in Urine
- Increase the intake of fluids
- Get a urine RM and a Urine CS test done
- Consult a Urologist with the reports
- Get any additional tests such as Ultrasound or Uroflowmetry as advised by a Urologist
- Follow the advised treatment
|Cause of Burning
|Medical treatment if small and Laser Surgery if large
|Bladder relaxants and Anti-inflammatory agents
|Medications or endoscopic surgery to open the blockage
Start your treatment with our experts and see the difference
All you need to do is enter your phone number here and we will fix an appointment with our healthcare expert for detailed evaluation and planning treatment.